How do I handle a potential reshipper?

Hi there. I have a customer who recently purchased an item from me to be shipped to a US address. However upon looking into the address, it turns out that it belongs to a reshipping company that provides intermediary services for Russian customers. I also found some results suggesting that it's a scam, as buyers leave INR / INAD cases.

For my specific situation, the item is being shipped with tracking (Canada Post Tracked Packet). What is eBay's current policy regarding reshippers in this case? If I decide that I need to cancel the transaction, does the buyer need to confirm that the address is for reshipping for it to be valid for cancellation (to claim that something is wrong with the buyer's address)?

View Entire Topic

A seller mails to the address associated with the purchase.

Once the parcel has been received at this address, the seller's responsibility has ended.

All the better if there is tracking indicating that the parcel was delivered to the reshipper's address.  

The next step is for the reshipper to send the parcel to the ..... actual...  buyer's address...  

The buyer cannot argue with the seller about  anything that happens with the reshipper's mailing of the parcel,