Is it ok to upload a video on Youtube about my conversation with a sketch buyer?

I have a video recording of my conversation with a buyer who first acknowledges herself with the name given on Ebay but as soon as I mention a purchase made by her on Ebay she refuses that she did so.

While this is off, what is more unseemly is that when I ask the buyer if I can let Ebay know that her identity is being misused, she said it was up to me.

On Ebay messages, the buyer keeps asking me when the item will arrive at the border. Is this a normal question?

I have a full 5min video recording but I did ask the buyer reaffirmation questions regarding her name, address etc. My question is, am I legally allowed to make public such a video on Youtube? The person is clearly doing fraud and in my opinion is hoping to receive the item and then also make a claim.

Person made unusual comments in Ebay messages: "I want it shipped expedited, money is no issue", "Can you airlift the item?" And, as soon as item tracking was uploaded, the person asked me when it will reach New York: Address is Oregon. Everyday I am being asked about logisitics. First the buyer said she wants it express shipped, and then when I shipped it with regular speed, she said it is for her birthday (item is Men's watch).

I asked Ebay and I am told she is a god buyer? Why would she not acknowledge it over the phone that she bought an item, especially and expensive one?

View Entire Topic

She bought the Thing.

She paid for the Thing.

You mailed the Thing.

The mail service includes tracking.
The Thing has not yet arrived.

The buyer is an impatient pest.

She cannot open an eBay Dispute (Not Received) until the last estimated date for delivery given by eBay passes.

Has that date passed?

If it has and you cannot prove delivery, you must refund.

If it has not, she cannot open the Dispute.

I don't understand how you have a video recording of a conversation with this person. You should not accept her calls.

Even an old biddy like me knows how Call Display works. When you see her number, don't pick up.

If she emails you, you should recognize her name. Move the unopened email to Archive.

Only respond to eBay Messages  but keep your response to" The Thing was mailed on March 15 by Canada Post Expedited Parcel. The tracking number is CAxxxxxxxxx.  You can see the last location traced here https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home"

Rinse. Repeat.

EBay will not use any videos as proof of anything. Only Proof of Delivery is used.  Never has, never will.

Posting a YT video (which no one will ever see) could, I suppose,  leave you open to a suit for slander, but just talking to a lawyer about such a suit, an international one, is going to cost her $300 an hour.  So there's that.

But she's a pest.

Oh.

Be prepared for a demand for a refund claiming that the Thing is Not As Described. 

Be ready to demand the Return of the Thing before refunding. Even if you have a No Returns policy, you are stil allowed to demand return before refunding. You may have to pay for the return shipping.

What a pest.