Listing says 'Does not ship to United States' despite adding a flat rate

Hello,

I have an item listed that does not seem to have an option for the US (I am in Canada) despite having added one:

www.ebay.ca/itm/113410814513

At first I entered the dimensions and no options came up when calculated shipping so I did it on the CP website and just added it as a flat rate International Air. After listing it I checked and it only showed as shipping to Canada. I removed the parcel dimensions so I knew it couldnt be that causing the issue.

I did some googling and changed it to Expedited Parcel USA but again it is as if I didnt add any option at all. I got a friend in the US to check it and it clearly says 'Does not ship to United States' where it would normally say the shipping price. I definitely have USA ticked  as the only country under 'custom location' in the international shipping section. 

I decided to try using the rate table but of course that didnt work either so I removed that. Really not sure where I am going wrong. Any advice is appreciated thanks.

View Entire Topic

Ok I figured it out in case anyone with a similar issue stumbles across this. The US for some reason had been added to exclusion list as part of N. America despite not being there for previous listings.