No Views

I've read some exchanges on "No Views and No Sales" but I will ask the same question regardless.   I'm referring to some common used, collectible type of items on eBay.ca where I've been of the opinion for some time that people are just not seeing items on .ca however I experimented with listing similar items on eBay.com and the results were very little better.   No I haven't used Promotions beyond pricing my items below what others are asking and that may even be counter-productive.   I'd welcome any comments with thanks.

View Entire Topic

I recently tried a little test using the Promoted Listings tool with approximately 15 of my higher priced items. I setup different levels of ad rates. Have checked in on it a few times and in 10 days the fun and wonderful total of 0 (Zero) clicks. Unable to really tell if it does or does not add any "Extra" visibility to listings or just a luck of the draw sort of thing that adds extra cash to eBay and less to the seller. May entirely depend on the type of items you are selling to its effectiveness.

-CM