Open option shipping to Israel

Hi.Been buying on Ebay for years but just recently started selling.Listed my item for Canada ,USA shipping but during the listing I got a message from overseas (middle east) if I would ship to that country.I said yes as long as they pay the difference in shipping above and beyond what was stated in the listing. That person won the item and is now asking me to "open the option shipping to (country)".I have tried to figure out how to do this but after a few hours I am no closer to getting the answer.Can anyone point me in the right direction as I am brand new at selling and want to get this right.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Once an auction is active with bids you can't make any changes, even to change the ship to locations.

Since the buyer/bidder was able to bid (and won) you must be set up to allow international sales but it would not show a shipping price for them. Since it's an auction that has already ended you should be able to go to your orders and use the "Send Invoice" option, this will allow you to manually put in a shipping charge (make sure you are aware of shipping cost first!). The buyer will not be able to pay until there is a shipping service/amount in place.

I have never shipped to Israel before so can not address how easy it is to do so and would be nervous try since international shipping has been much more challenging....especially being your first time selling.

For new sellers your funds are usually held until there is proof of delivery. Not sure how expensive shipping to Israel of your item is so be careful you are aware of costs and if there will be tracking before you send the invoice. It is possible if the shipping number is too high he may not pay but that's okay, you can re-list it again after 4 days. Good luck!

Answers (0)