We could not pay out your old bank account. Please add a new bank account.

I have been in contact with eBay for weeks now on this matter and they keep telling me that I need to clear my cache, bla bla bla. I tried everything from trying to re-add my bank account to adding a different bank account using the secure feature that pulls my information automatically but it keeps showing an error and keeps telling me it could not verify nor can I use my old account. 

So before I can continue it keeps asking me for my full bank account number with should be the 1) Institution # 2) transit # and 3) account # but I tried with or without...all possiblities and still no change, no adding a different bank account nothing but errors.

I chatted today with eBay and spoke with the manager but he told me they will contact me by email. Last week Wednesday I contacted as well and he gave me 72 hour to resolve and they will contact me, but I decided to contact them myself. But this time he would not give me a timeframe when it will be resolved or what is even going on.

I am told to wait for them to contact me.

I just want to be clear if the roles where to be reversed i probably would have a law suit against me and given a timeframe to pay eBay their money... but the other way around I need to wait on their own time and rules.

On top of this I have a good standing account with 5.0 review and no issues standing. I always paid eBay on time and I feel betrayed and backstabbed and I can't do nothing about it. PLEASE HELP?!

View Entire Topic

I just went throught the very same situation. I signed up for MP on Apr 27th  and all went well setting up but when my first payout was due on May 4th it would not go through. I used a CDN dollar checking account from one of the major Canadian banks and the MP team spent the whole month of may trying to find out why it wouldn't work. After re-entering the info at least 6 times, I decided to try my other checking account at another major canadian bank.... Smooth saling since then.