Why is the Listing Page throwing out my International Shipping Rates and that I ship Worldwide?

I've been creating listings and I've always shipped worldwide. Suddenly my listings are allowing to me to show that I ship Worldwide but when I  send the item to drafts and then come back and resume the draft, the item is no longer showing that I ship WW....

UPDATE !!!!  When I fill in the ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS option it allows me to change to Worldwide but within three seconds after closing the window the ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS has reverted back to NONE

I'm not doing anything different I've always run off the same template. This is really FRUSTRATING and to me, what's the point in being a seller (for the last 26 years) and only showing that I sell just to the USA.  I can't even ship to my own home country of Canada!!! I've added a couple of screenshots to let you see what is happening. 

shipping - 1.jpeg

shipping - 1 (1).jpeg

  

View Entire Topic

Is that an old listing form? If so, that might be causing the problem. I do see shipping to Canada on one listing but it looks as if all the other listings just have a shipping cost to the US.

Also, it looks as if you list on the US site but your screenshot shows that you are using calculated shipping  rather than a flat rate. Do you have the same problem if you change to a flat rate?