With the new managed payments how to find out how much fee I paid in a month?

arteis
Community Member

Hi,

My wife has a smaller Ebay account so we tried the managed payments on her account early to see how it goes.

Of course she did loose money on the exchange fee as she is selling on both .com and .ca and she have problem not being able to do partial refund for shipping cost adjustement when a buyer buys few different items but this post is not to talk about theses very knowed problems.

Before, on hey monthly report, she use to see a pie chart showing the portion of total sales going to Ebays as fees. It was a very usefull tool as it help to determine a price point for her items. We are trying to recreate it by using the sale amount for the last 31 days but we cannot find a way to see what is the amount of fee she paid in May!

Anyone doing business knows the importance of knowing our cost, I can't imagine that the amount of fee paid to Ebay is hidden.

Thanks for helping,

Keven Noel

View Entire Topic

@arteis wrote:

Hi,

My wife has a smaller Ebay account so we tried the managed payments on her account early to see how it goes.

Of course she did loose money on the exchange fee as she is selling on both .com and .ca and she have problem not being able to do partial refund for shipping cost adjustement when a buyer buys few different items but this post is not to talk about theses very knowed problems.

Before, on hey monthly report, she use to see a pie chart showing the portion of total sales going to Ebays as fees. It was a very usefull tool as it help to determine a price point for her items. We are trying to recreate it by using the sale amount for the last 31 days but we cannot find a way to see what is the amount of fee she paid in May!

Anyone doing business knows the importance of knowing our cost, I can't imagine that the amount of fee paid to Ebay is hidden.

Thanks for helping,

Keven Noel

In Sellers Hub if you click on the performance tab and then the sales tab on the right hand side it gives you a bit of a break down of your sales and fees. If you don't use eBay Labels it does not include shipping costs but will give you a bit of an idea. Shippo/PayPal etc are considered 3rd party and are not factored in.

-Lotz