why seller is responsible if buyer does not recevied the item when its clearly says in seller add

why seller is responsible if buyer does not received an item while its clearly says in seller add upgrade shipping to register track package.

View Entire Topic

I noticed in one of your listings (I didn't look at all of them) the following:

"what you will get

10 coins of 2017 toonies glow in dark

track package"

To me, that says that I will get 10 toonies WITH tracked shipping. Later in the listing, you state you ship Lettermail with the option to upgrade to tracked shipping. The contradiction is confusing and is where problems may start. Not all buyers read the descriptions, and of those that do, not all of them will read through everything.

If you want to offer tracked options, set up your listings so buyers can choose the option when they checkout. Most won't (especially when they see the difference in costs), but at least the option is there to choose instead of having to go out of their way to contact you about it before they buy.

Also, stating in your listing that a buyer is bound by your terms and conditions means nil. We are bound by eBay's terms and conditions, and their Money Back Guarantee trumps what you have in your listing. "No returns" does not mean "no refunds".

Edit: oops...look's like mjwl and I were typing at the same time. Oh, and also, ALL CAPS can be considered yelling and may be harder to read for some, especially in large blocks of text. More spacing may help.