Sending Watchers Offers , can't trace the offer I sent and cannot confirm currency

Hi,

On eBay CANADA site, I sent offer to watcher. I got confirmation the offer was sent, but once it is gone I can't find any trace of it.

Also, not sure if I sent an offer from ebay.CA to a USA user if he received an offer for "100$ CAD", "100$ USD or a converted amount of the 100$ CAD to USD.

So my questions:

1. How can I see the offer I sent (poor memory would like to see the amount I put there)

2. In which currency do a USA user receive the offer ?

P.S. Looks like eBay use for it's IT  development the  AGILE / SCRUM method  : make it as fast and cheap as possible and roll it out without proper testing, let the user figure it out

Thanks

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Currency for any offer is the same as the original listing (CA$, US$, Euros, AU$, etc).

As a Seller I list on ebay.CA (CA$) and on eBay.COM (US$) -- so any offers I get/send will depend where the listing was created.

As to offers a Seller sends out, that info is currently NOT recorded by eBay. My workaround is to add the details to the listing "My note" section.

Offers a Buyer sends show up in https://www.ebay.ca/myb/BidsOffers

But really, if the customer does not respond, he isn't interested.

Keep your own records (using the Note function is a good suggestion) but don't put too much store in making offers.

@bergeronc1409 

Another nuance between the dot ca and dot com Send Offers feature is with dot ca offer is good for 48 hours. Unable to confirm or deny if offer rolls over when a GTC'd item rolls over. With dot com there are options to choose the timeframe.

-Lotz