Sending Watchers Offers not working for me?

Hello. So, I am a seller located in Canada, and I want to take advantage of the Send Offers to Watchers in the 2019 Seller Update, but I can't. I see no options for it anywhere. Not on Seller Hub, nor in messages. I can't even find that option on specific listings. Is it not available for everyone yet, or not available for Canada? 

I do have a premium store subscription and am a top-rated seller, so I was under the impression that I'd be able to use this update, but I can't seem to. 

Does anyone else have this issue, and has anyone figured it out? 

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

It is supposed to be coming soon to Canada. But not sure it is such a good idea. I have received offers sent to me just because I was watching an item in the US. I was not interested in buying the item but just wanted to see what it sells for.  I actually ended up not watching it anymore after that offer was sent to me. I find it intrusive. If you have watchers & you lower the price of those items, eBay sends them a message saying the item has been marked down. So if they really want to buy it they will then.

mcrlmn
Community Member

The option to 'Send Offers to Watchers' is not available on .ca at this time.

That is why you cannot find that option.

Your items are Fixed Price?

If someone wanted it they would buy.

Watchers,  watch.

Watchers and Views are indications that you are doing something right, maybe you have the best pictures or the lowest price until shipping is factored in,  but those members looked and your listing and did not buy.

It was implemented in the USA a few months back. To check how it's working, see the US board.

-Lotz

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/sending-buyers-offers/m-p/29802609#M1418574

@clothing-rack 

According to the Sellers Update, that fun feature is not supposed to kick until "Late May 2019". Compare it to a drumroll that just hasn't ended as of yet. Should be another announcement when it officially kicks in.

-Lotz