Why isn't tracked item showing as delivered on ebay?

I sold an item April 16 and mailed it April 17 with tracking.   When I go to Canada Post it shows that the item was delivered April 20.   This information is not showing up on ebay.   Is there a way to change it so it does up as delivered?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@pmlinne wrote:

I sold an item April 16 and mailed it April 17 with tracking.   When I go to Canada Post it shows that the item was delivered April 20.   This information is not showing up on ebay.   Is there a way to change it so it does up as delivered?

tyler@ebay 

For the past many months eBay/CP/USPS tracking are rarely on the same page or in "real time". I've had Canadian shipments show delivered in CP and not update in eBay for 7 to 10 days after the fact.

Basically depends on when CP is porting the info over to eBay. It's possible it's being done in batches on a schedule that works for CP? This has been brought up in the past but there was never any final explanation as to what was going on or if it would be improving.

It would be nice if this all would be consistently shown on eBay/CP/USPS/DHL?? etc so everyone could be on the same page. Sellers & Buyers. Even eBay, for that matter.

There is no way I know of to update to show delivered...Either confirmed specifically by official tracking or Buyers feedback. Similar to situations like For Pick Up & Picked Up. 2 totally different things.

-Lotz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Not as far as I know...that does happen once in a while.  If there is a problem such as an item not received claim, you can direct customer service to the CP site.