"Unfortunately, this seller will not ship this item to NB, Canada."

I recently sold a desktop computer. When the buyer tries to checkout and pay for the item, she receives the message "Unfortunately, this seller will not ship this item to NB, Canada." as seen in the attached pic.

I've sold plenty of things to buyers from places all over the world. Armenia, Ukraine, Georgia. I typically get an address somewhere on the East Coast of the US like Maryland, New Jersey, etc. Some 3rd party company then handles the international shipping.

What could the problem be in this particular case? What are my options?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sorry, my mistake... I was looking at some previously sold items. They are set up with gsp shipping but when I look at your most recent sold items on the US site, they do not have the GSP or shipping to Canada.  If you want to ship there you will have to set up a shipping option for Canada.

Your items are being shipped to Canada through the Global Shipping Program so I have no idea why the buyer is getting that message.   Very odd.   If they are using a phone to make the purchase, perhaps they can try on a PC? I know that it doesn't make sense but it is worth a try.

Do you have automatic Blocks on deadbeats with Unpaid Item Strikes?

That should stop the purchase not the payment though.