Purchasing 8 total items, payment is taken from bank account, but email says it cant process payment

slamplan
Community Member

I check out with 8 items in cart, log into paypal, everything is going fine, after it redirects me to ebay and says "still processing your purchase" check cart, its empty, but so is my order section on "my ebay" checked bank account, the payments were taken out, so i didnt think much of it, 1hr later i get a email that says it cant processing my payment. check bank account and the funds have been refunded.

How can it not process payment if it was able to take all the money from my bank account ?

It has done this twice now, i made sure my address is correct and everything

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

@slamplan wrote:

I check out with 8 items in cart, log into paypal, everything is going fine, after it redirects me to ebay and says "still processing your purchase" check cart, its empty, but so is my order section on "my ebay" checked bank account, the payments were taken out, so i didnt think much of it, 1hr later i get a email that says it cant processing my payment. check bank account and the funds have been refunded.

How can it not process payment if it was able to take all the money from my bank account ?

It has done this twice now, i made sure my address is correct and everything

Are all the items from one seller?

Have you tried buying just one item instead of using the cart?

-..-

Ask a Question