21 days hold on funds if either one of your DSR below 4.5?

Well, Paypal did it again. They put a 21 hold on all my incoming funds because my shipping DSR dip below 4.5 to 4.4. Doesn't looks like it's getting easier selling on ebay. Are we all being forced to doing free shipping? I sell a lot of items that are over 10lbs and can't afford that. I'm also got hit by getting charge back by buyers even items are sold as no return or refund. One thing for sure, I'm not buying anything on Ebay soon as I got no money to spend, haha.
Richmond, BC
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

"no refund or return" means nothing when you take Paypal and may even be a listing violation now.

Your "Insurance" listing certainly is a violation - you're not allowed to charge for insurance anymore.

And it may be those violations that are messing you up.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
You need to sell some small items to Jack your Dsr . You wont Survive april's changes if you have this low . There is no such thing as No refund / no Returns any more . I bought a cash register where the guy had it written all over No refunds NO returns ... Did not stop me from opening / winning a claim when the thing would not shut off (unless you manually unplugged it) dont fly no more
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I noticed in your listings
"Canadian residents pay 5% GST, BC residents pay both 5% GST and 7% PST "

Don't you charge 13% HST for sales to NL, NS and NB since you are responsible to remit 13% HST (not 5% GST) when goods are shipped from BC to NL, NB and NS ?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I noticed in your listings
"Canadian residents pay 5% GST, BC residents pay both 5% GST and 7% PST "

Don't you charge 13% HST for sales to NL, NS and NB since you are responsible to remit 13% HST (not 5% GST) when goods are shipped from BC to NL, NB and NS ?

As far as I understand you have to have your company registered in those provinces and doing business there. I am registered in BC only and I am only responsible to collect pst/gst in BC and GST in all other provinces. Just the same as the other seller. 😉
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

GST in all other provinces

Pierre's point.....GST (HST) in NL, NS, NB is 13% not 5%

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply