45cm x 45cm Pastoral style casual plaid pillow cover cushion Free Shipping a 45cm x 45cm Pastoral

Hi I bought these items thinking they were a different color then what I have gotten, I would like to you to check the item and let me know what color it the item ...please Thank You !!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

45cm x 45cm Pastoral style casual plaid pillow cover cushion Free Shipping a 45cm x 45cm Pastoral

I think you need to contact the seller directly rather than posting in the help forum.  Either on your eBay activity summary or on the item page, there should be a link to "contact seller".  If you received the wrong items, you can open an "item not as described" case.  However, it's not clear from your question just what you're looking for. 

Always try talking to your seller first to resolve things.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Keep in mind that every computer monitor will show a slightly different colour.

If the description said 'yellow" and you got yellow, you have no Not As Described Case.

If the description said 'yellow' and you saw a mustard yellow item on your computer but got a canary yellow item, you have no Not As Described Case.

If the description said 'yellow' and you got a blue item, you have a Not As Described Case.

However, your first step is to contact the seller.

Ask about returning for refund.*

You will probably be told to return the item for a full refund.

Use a Confirmed Delivery service.

This can be expensive. If the seller is in China, you are looking at $40 plus for the return.

You will not be reimbursed by the seller or by eBay/Paypal for the return.

Consider donating the item or selling it on eBay if the cost of return is too high.

You may not make money on this, but it will be less expensive than return for refund.

*As a part of eBay's Buyer Protection, there are deadlines for returns and replacements. Money is simpler.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply