60000 Free fixed price listing promo 3 days after Auctio promo

Just got another promo man they just keep going ..

Why do I pay for a Store again .... I am pretty sure this month alone with my store and promos I have been given 160,500 free listings ...

Glad I went to premium to get the whole 500 free auctions LOL

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Starts today and end one MArch 2nd ...

Read the fine print folks

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Why doesn't eBay just get rid of listing fees completely. It would just be one giant neverending promo. They're almost there now. And while they're at it, have 1 hour auctions. Then people could relist all of their unsellable junk 24 times per day. If it doesn't sell the first 5,000 times another 10 or 20000 might just do it. Hey, more visibility means more sales, so GO FOR IT EBAY!!!!  

All these promos have made trying to browse the records category for something interesting a waste of time. It's just the same ridiculously overpriced items or unsellable at any price junk listed and relisted constantly. Anything new and potentially interesting is just lost in the noise. 

My eBay buying has dropped considerably in the past 6 months and is likely to go to almost zero very soon. If a saved search doesn't find it and notify me about it, I won't be bidding on it. Not that my saved searches ever find much anyway. I just find obscure and possibly interesting things by browsing but I'm sure I can find records to buy elsewhere online. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Have received this one also, but have yet to receive an invite through eBay messages or through email, much like the last promotion.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply