A Shopping Cart Solution for PayPal...

souranial
Community Member

Hi again everyone!
I have decided to bring my everlasting problem here to see if any of you have a solution.
I have a website that has the PayPal shopping cart on it and I really do not like it! It is too simple and does not offer enough in terms of shipping options, which is something that is really important. For example, it allows only flat rate shipping or % shipping which doesnt give a buyer the option for the speed which he would like to receive the item!

I heard that there was a shopping cart that is independant and replaces the PayPal shopping cart on your site and can do all these things and when the buyer is done selecting his shipping options, etc. the information is plugged into the PayPal shopping cart and the buyer pays through PayPal.

Am I making sense? Does anyone else have this problem? Anyobody have any solutions? I would LOVE to have some! I have been looking for a solution for ages now!

Best Wishes and Many Thanks,
Daniel

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

aabros
Community Member
Yes, I use the paypal cart also. I would love to use one that gives me more shipping options. However, I have never found another FREE shopping cart on the web. There is always a hidden fee, always.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

souranial
Community Member

I dont really mind paying a small fee, just as long as it can act as a shopping cart that transfers all the information to PayPal instead of a merchant account.

Also, if we were all to pool in to buy 1 we could just share the script!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
DITTO DITTO DITTO. I was forced to advertise "free shipping' on my web site and simply build the freight into the item. I would have loved there to be an option for 1st item, 2nd item, 3rd item etc.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
In the same boat as well
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

acurael
Community Member
Check google 🙂

There's some free ones that pop up for GIS: paypal shopping cart - but you quite often get what you pay for.

We use this: http://www.dansie.net/cart.html

Quite robust, integrates with PayPal along with tons of other merchant account processors.

This script, like so many others are only licensed for use on one site....
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

souranial
Community Member

Dansie looks similar to AgoraCart which is a free shopping cart. Has anyone tried AgoraCart? It looks amazing but then again I thought the PS CP discount was amazing - so I might just be overexcited!

Regards,
Daniel
Message 7 of 7
latest reply