A Shopping Cart Solution to PayPal...

souranial
Community Member
If anybody has been fed up with the simplicity of the PayPal shopping cart, this is for you! I was sick of having to always get the buyer to pay me from their Paypal account because the shipping could never be set properly or offer to many things. As well, discounts, gift certificates and the overall display of the cart were confusing, absurd and annoying for customer - which forsure decreased potential sales.

Well, I found this great site www.ecommercetemplates.com where they give you a template and all you have to do is add your products and it takes care of the rest! It then integrates into PayPal seemlessly and already enters the customer information that it collected on the previous page so the customer only has to enter their CC # (that is if they are not PayPal victims already).

The cart is sooooo professional and offers a HUGE amount of thing including Gift Certificates (which we could give customers individually - and the site will manage them automatically) and will manage specials, affiliates (so others can sell for your site and earn commission), etc.

I welcome you to visit their site and try their demos. They are truly amazing!

I will invite all of you to my site at its launch in about a week's time.

Best wishes and warm regards,
Daniel
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0