.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

katiusciav
Community Member
does anyone else notice (of those of you who use paypal shipping tool) that the only time you get a discount is when you're shipping from canada to canada, but not when you're shipping to the states or international??? if so..why?
i chose paypal online shipping for the discount and convenience of printing and paying for shipping labels at home, instead of getting a discount with venture one at canada post..should i be fixing something in my paypal account preferences to get the discount everywhere else other than just in canada??
Kat
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

bestshowtime
Community Member
Kat
Looks like you really like attention!
It will be really perfect if you ask all questions at once.
Best whishes, Vitali.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

There he goes again.

Vitali, if you cannot post a positive or useful response, please don't post at all.

Ann
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

bestshowtime
Community Member
Ann
There he goes again.

Why are you just simple not answer on Kat question?
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

bestshowtime
Community Member
I ask Kat not you!!!
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

bestshowtime
Community Member
To: Ann.
I very quickly forgetting past! I never hate any person even you, who give me really bad description in past.
It is up to you to have me like a friend or enemy. It is yours personal chose.
Regards, Vitali
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

katiusciav
Community Member
I have figured this one out-any listings created under .CA are eligible for the discount, any under .COM aren't..i have to figure out a way around this to get the discount on both..i assume its because i'm registered with paypal under .ca..?

bestshowtime-you're funny..
Kat
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

whoscloset
Community Member
bestshowtime-you're funny..

Yes he is, but sadly I don't think he's trying to be.
Monique

Himalayan Salt Lamps - A Guide to Purchasing

Monique

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

katiusciav
Community Member
...i don't know...i can't figure it out...very hard person to read/figure out..
Kat
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

tinanbran
Community Member
Hi

I use paypal to print my shipping labels, I am also subscribed under ebay.ca and I still get the discount for both canada, USA and international shipments! Its always been that way unless something changed today!
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

I'm fairly sure that there is no discount for US/International Small Packet, Kat - just Expedited is discounted. Are you shipping Small Packet?

Ann
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

.ANOTHER PAYPAL ?..

katiusciav
Community Member
..well i ship all kinds..expedited..small packet..international etc...i never really kept track of when it discounted or not, until today, and the only difference i noticed today was it was listed under .ca (the original item) and going to the states, so i figured that was what it had to be...i'll keep a closer eye on it to see when it discounts and when it doesn't...
Kat
Message 12 of 12
latest reply