ATTENTION KALVIN STOCK PHOTO GOING BYE BYE

Hey kalvin Can't post on my other thread because well every now and again I can not post anything..

786936757354 There is one listing ...

I have had about 10 auctions or more lose there photos after being listed for 24hrs or more..

here is my issues I would like to get a listing fee refund for all Auction losing photos I paid 15 cents a listing and now the pictures are gone and I can not add pictures again and it won't let me so I will have to remove them all or they will sell for way less then they should ...

Please help me I about to quit here this is to many issues ..

Can you just be straight forward like is this happening because you guys hire a bunch of people that know nothing about ebay ..

honestly you guys on here seem to be the only ones who can answer anything .. Everytime I call ebay i have to walk customer support step by step through what they are supposed to be helping me with it is pathetic it really is I mean I have never ever in 30 years had any company with such bad service and I am talking honestly bums outside the bus station in Toronto can help me more they most the people I talk to on the phone..  ...

I think EBAY should be giving all movie and book sellers refunds on listing fees this month because this is a Jk and it is costing me time and money and my time Very very much so is money so I am losing Money and more Money ..

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

SO far 40 of my stock photos on my auctions have disappeared ...

On the weekend I had to add about 30 photos to my DVD category and when I was done I only had about 5 left I had to take pictures of and as of yesterday  I need to add like another 30 ...

I am fuming right now this is such a waste of my time

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

So people understand why I make this to be such a big deal...

I leave for my real job at 5:30 am get home 7:30 pm I have 1hr to package everything I sell and drive 20km to ship my stuff out  and this is my life 17 days a month .. So I really honestly do not have time for this I haven't even posted on the forums for much in the last 2 months because I don't have time ..I am currently just finished a 16hr work day and am doing this instead of preping my customers parcels which is not fair to me or my customers but if Idon't get something done now I am going to lose money and waste more time ...

Kalvin please help me with this ... Can we get one of your guys to go through my store add photos I mean ebay should pay for it's mistakes .. I pay for the service and i am not getting it ... just throw me a bone here ..

and my brother is a computer programmer so when you say working on it I know it can be fixed in good time it's doesn't take months to fix something like this unless ebay is paying a bartender minimum wage to work on computer programming .. NO offense to bartenders LOL just what popped in my head LOL ..

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

That's happened to couple of mine as well. I just re-added mine. I know you have 99x the amount of listings I do, though.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hey I can add pictures again yaaaaaaaaa

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

cbsalesnb
Community Member

I just relisted 61 DVDs and of those 61, 23 lost their pictures. If you want examples, have a look at my listings as these 61 DVDs are all I have up on this account at the moment.

(You'll see 22 without pictures, because I fixed 1)

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hey kalvin Can't post on my other thread because well every now and again I can not post anything..

786936757354 There is one listing ...

I have had about 10 auctions or more lose there photos after being listed for 24hrs or more..

here is my issues I would like to get a listing fee refund for all Auction losing photos I paid 15 cents a listing and now the pictures are gone and I can not add pictures again and it won't let me so I will have to remove them all or they will sell for way less then they should ...

Please help me I about to quit here this is to many issues ..

Can you just be straight forward like is this happening because you guys hire a bunch of people that know nothing about ebay ..

honestly you guys on here seem to be the only ones who can answer anything .. Everytime I call ebay i have to walk customer support step by step through what they are supposed to be helping me with it is pathetic it really is I mean I have never ever in 30 years had any company with such bad service and I am talking honestly bums outside the bus station in Toronto can help me more they most the people I talk to on the phone..  ...

I think EBAY should be giving all movie and book sellers refunds on listing fees this month because this is a Jk and it is costing me time and money and my time Very very much so is money so I am losing Money and more Money ..

Hi brandeentertainment,

Please drop me a note next time so I can help walk through concerns/issues that you may have including technical issues & Customer Service. I make an effort to peruse the boards, however, urgent matters are better emailed to me so I'm aware of them in a much more timely manner.

I've already gotten examples of this issue & will work with the appropriate teams to get it looked into.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Will do and thanks kalvin .. I don't know what happen but for 3-4 days I could not even add photos to the listings that lost them .. A page I have never seen before would pop up when I clicked add photo but last night it was fine so I will add my photos back again ..

Thanks Kalvin and will contact you directly next time..

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks 🙂

Just an update on this - I filed a report yesterday & they're looking at fixing it as soon as possible.

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sigh, I don't think it will be resolved as I have called eBay customer service so many times for many months, like 6 months now, they kept saying it is a "glitch" over and over and over and over and over.

It is happening with books too, it gets to the point that I gave up and don't want to list anything of books, music, DVDs, VHS as not to waste my time and frustrations.   Just get fixed it and permanently and then I will be back listing.  So please Kalvin tell us when it is really fixed this time and no more further problems.

If eBay really care, then do it and get them fixed and stop giving us the runaround all the time.  And also you need to clean the house at the customer service and lay them off and hire back those people you laid off, they are the ones with more experience and knowledge but for some reasons eBay choose to laid them off and hired the new people who knew nothing and is getting paid for not doing their jobs is beyond me.  Where can I apply for this job so I can get paid for not doing my job?  LOL.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply