Additional item shipping charge

I've set up all my multiple item listings to have an additional charge per item. They're all showing, except the one for Canada.

I know there's an amount in there. Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I checked a few of them. The price for shipping the first set is the same price as shipping the second set so it doesn't show it separately on the shipping tab. If you change the quantity from 1 to 2  then it shows $10 for 2 sets and $5 for each additional set.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The listing I checked correctly shows:

C $3.00  C $0.50
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This is strange. It's showing on all of them except the sets of 6. I'm sure there's an amount in there because I just checked them.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

What rate do you have for shipping the a second set of 6? According to the listing, the first set is $5 and each one after that is $5 as well.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The additional charge for Canada is $5.00 for the sets of 6. I can't see this additional charge on those listings though. I thought I had checked them all. Which one are you looking at? Thanks.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I checked a few of them. The price for shipping the first set is the same price as shipping the second set so it doesn't show it separately on the shipping tab. If you change the quantity from 1 to 2  then it shows $10 for 2 sets and $5 for each additional set.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for solving the mystery. All my other listings have a different amount for the second item, so that explains why only the sets of 6 weren't showing it. It was driving me crazy...thanks again 🙂

Message 7 of 7
latest reply