All of a sudden eBay is showing the Pin It button

Have I missed something?

Lately while browsing I keep getting the Pin It button from Pinterest. Yes I have an account with them, but this just started in the last week or so. It is a PITA. Woman Tongue

I have gone to my settings and can't find anything regarding how to disable this function. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. And if so, is it eBay or Pinterest that is doing this? Woman Frustrated

Thank you

Micaylah

One does not simply buy. One eBays!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

All of a sudden eBay is showing the Pin It button

@micaylah wrote:

Have I missed something?

Lately while browsing I keep getting the Pin It button from Pinterest. Yes I have an account with them, but this just started in the last week or so. It is a PITA. Woman Tongue

I have gone to my settings and can't find anything regarding how to disable this function. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. And if so, is it eBay or Pinterest that is doing this? Woman Frustrated

Thank you

Micaylah

Hi Micaylah,

I tried looking at an item on both eBay.ca and eBay.com & I'm not seeing the 'Pin It' option. Are you signed into your Pinterest account at the same time/didn't log out of Pinterest before going to eBay? I suspect this is Pinterest driven, but would you mind sending the item number on here so I can check?

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply