Although small I wish ebay would fix these things and they drive me nuts

When I list or revise bulk I always get these messages

Listings on eBay.com in this category are subject a maximum ShippingServiceCost
ShippingServiceCost Capped on eBay.com.

I charge the cheapest method available and never overcharge so why do I have to see these messages everyday telling me I am overcharging people

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

nan*55
Community Member

I agree. It's very irritating. And also the catalogue one that keeps popping up. 99% of the time the items are not even in the catalogue 😞

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ya that is another one...

I once new a guy Still know em LOL.. He was booted off ebay with a 99.8% feedback but had like high shipping charge rating from the US ..

When they contact ebay and even the CEO replied to say sorry we are not going to reinstate you because you charge to much for US shipping...

That was a message from the CEO and when the guy told them it was not true he charged exact shipping and can easily proof it and that it was ebays system that was flawed and he never ever overcharged he never got another reply and to this day 3 years later he is still trying to get rid of his old store stock ..

These little things that can nip you in the butt should be fixed as I am sure it is pretty simple to fix for a guy who knows what they are doing..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply