Android app shopping kart.

adamsb89
Community Member

So I purchased some items recently from an ebay seller. I dealt with him about a year ago and liked the product. This time i messaged him prior to buying about combined shipping. He told me to go ahead and purchase and he would refund the difference. So i bought 2 items separately. Now both items have been shipped and there is no way for him to refund the difference. I selected the default shipping for both. 

So because the android app doesn't do shopping carts I had to purchase items separate and pay more. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

He can refund part of the shipping, if he wants to. Send him an email and ask when you will get the partial shipping refund as per your previous communications with each other.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Was he using the Global Shipping Program?

He can't combine and discount items sold under that program. Another of the fails of this poorly designed policy.

Most of the money you were charged did not go to the seller, so there is nothing for him to refund. The rest is Canadian duty, Canadian taxes, and a service fee to Pitney Bowes for doing the paperwork and shipping from their plant in Kentucky to you in Canada.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

adamsb89
Community Member
I did ask and there's nothing he can do. This has really turned me off eBay. I received the one sent by global shipping but waiting on the second part from him directly.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply