Annoying You Won eBay Item Notification

About a month ago I started receiving these notifications everytime a buyer buys something. And I am already getting the eBay Store Inventory Sold notifications.

recped, do you know how to turn this off?

Anyone?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

And btw. these notifications come in the langiage of the buyer. So if an italian guy buys from me I get an email from eBay full of italian.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

sunrunnerultra
Community Member
Marketing Tools, Logos and Branding, Customize end of auction emails, send me a copy, change to no
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Wow, thanks sunrunnerultra. Even now sometimes surprises me where certain settings are, they seem to be scattered across eBay interface in some other-than-logical manner.

I found it. Never been there before 🙂
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Not a bad idea every once in a while to go into My eBay and expand every possible option under My Account, I don't change my setting very often but occasionally some of the setting at least make me stop and think for a moment.

A few times things get turned on or off seemingly by magic. Same goes for PayPal settings.

Personally I have setting to receive almost all the emails which are optional, I do have filter rules set up in Outlook. these emails go directly to specific folders so I don't see them unless I need to. Of course most of these rules are "subject" based, when eBay changes the default subject line they start showing up in my regular inbox.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have filters too. But it's a good advice to check everything once in a while. Now I list on co.uk, where everything is different from .ca, stores are called shops plus thousands other little details ... :))
Message 6 of 6
latest reply