Any way to report a seller that promised refund and didn't send one, I am of course way beyond 45 days...

sela28
Community Member

Item I bought (cellphone) stopped working after 10 days, it took it more than 35 days to arrive - so it was already about 45 days.

Seller asked first to send the item to get fixed, when I insisted on refund - he asked to get it back in original packaging for a full refund.

Item sent back with tracking number.

After I made sure seller picked it up (took about 20 days - so we r about 70 from purchase) seller approved and promised a "refund within 12 hours" another week and few emails pass and seller promises "refund within 12 hours" again...

of course no refund was issued

I am almost 90 days from purchase - contacted ebay support team few times - they do nothing!

There is no way to report a seller - only a buyer.

I have no item and no money, but I have lots of messages promising "refund within 12 hours" ...

HELP....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Any way to report a seller that promised refund and didn't send one, I am of course way beyond 45 days...

Your only option ..If funded payment with a credit card , call the 800 Customer Service on card and try requesting a chargeback. Cards have time limits as well. Have all transaction details at hand.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply