Anyone Having Problems Getting Contact Info?

jakeeangel
Community Member
I've had problems for months now getting contact info on some of my customers. I've wanted to call some customers regarding their purchase. I never get the emaill with the information. This has been happening for several months now. I thought it was a glitch of some sort and would eventually be fixed. Nope.

Anyone else having this problem? I can go through the process of trying to get it. I even get the page confirming my request but I never get the emails. I have configured my emails to allow emails from eBay, checked my junk and deleted folders. It's not there. Any suggestions?

Oh, also went to Live Help but they didn't seem to get the problem. 😞 I could try again.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I requested contact info a few days ago and it was promptly e-mailed to me.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
hmm....ok, who do I contact about it? I thought it was odd. Thanks 🙂
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I've used that feature recently, and it worked, but it was slow.

Not as much luck on my "your item has sold!" emails. I'm getting about half of them, the rest just never arrive. It has cost me a few sales and a neutral feedback already. I'm just not set up to deal with eBay's incompetancies (which appear to be multiplying as the months go by).
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Solved the problem myself. Stupid spammers used the same email addy as the one eBay uses to send contact info. When I listed the other as SPAM it automatically deleted all emails coming from that address even the legit ones. 😞 Buggers! I didn't even get to see the email, it just disappeared.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member
90 % of the emails I get from ebay go into my spam box.But they are held for 7 days for me to look at.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply