Anyone have an email or phone number for ebay customer service?

Item not received. Going in circles trying to open a claim with ebay. Very frustrating!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

vastify
Community Member

I am having the same problem too any help is appreciated

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello.  I have had this same problem as of late with items coming from China.  How long has it been since you purchased the item.  You have 45 days where eBay will help you deal with the problem, after that you are basically on your own.  If you have paid by credit card you may be able to contact them to try and get your money back.  Have you contacted the seller?  Most sellers are more than willing to work with you to rectify the problem but there are a few that will ask you to wait a little longer or offer to ship another item.  Always ask for a refund.  Recently an item didn't show up and on about day 40 I contacted the seller who wanted me to wait another couple of weeks.  I explained eBay's rules to them but no offer of a refund.  I went straight to paypal and filed a not received case and received my refund a few days later.  I still have not received the item and it has been about 60 days.  It was the first time I had to file a dispute and it takes a bit of patience trying to figure out how it's done but it did work for me.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The resolution process is pretty straightforward, usually.

Where are you running into problems.

You are asked to contact the seller, but if that doesn't result in an immediate solution (and a replacement offer is NOT as solution) then go to the Item Not Received claim.

If the seller does not prove that the item has been delivered (and if he does, there may be explanations available) then Paypal will refund you and go after the seller for their money.

You cannot leave feedback nor can the seller.

Where is your problem with the process?

Has it been over 45 days?

In that case, go to the credit card you actually paid with and ask for a chargeback. PP is just a mediator. CCs have longer deadlines.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Okay- three people have said they have the same problem, but no one has said what the problem is?

Are you trying to deal with a stonewalling seller? Don't bother. Go to the Resolution Center and open a case.

Are you left hanging at some point by the automated system? Close your computer, go for a short walk and when you come back start again. It's probably a momentary glitch.

Do you want someone to hold your hand? Not gonna happen. There is a system. Use it.

Are you beyond the 45 day limit for Claims? Use the chargeback feature on the credit card you really paid with. PP is just a mediator.

It's not rocket surgery.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply