Anyone having trouble uploading pictures

6 REPLIES 6

There are widespread site issues today and uploading photos might be one of them. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

on eBay.com USA site, many topics posted about uploading pictures in their Technical Issues forum in last few hours.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Good heavens, it's a landslide. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Major problems with gallery photos not showing.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I just did a search narrowing down the categories as much as possible to see my listings under the search term  "solid copper bracelets".  There were 15 that did not have a gallery photo in Search and yet in my eBay store there was only one missing.  It was still missing after I edited the the picture and reloaded it.  The Fix It link did not work.

I should mention that mine were the only listings in that particular search that did not have a gallery photo.  I also did a check of my "solid copper rings" and the photos were all there so the problem could be specific to certain categories.  I will be doing more checking later in the other categories.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I did some further searches of my listings and 14 out of the 15 that I found with no photo gallery n search were OLD listings, all with previous sales.  They were all listed under "chain link" sub-category.  The other one was a new listing and was under a different sub-category.

So far I haven't found missing gallery photos in any of my other categories.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply