Anyone want to pick up my bubble wrap on the South Shore of Montreal?

Hi everyone. I've got some bubble wrap here that I cannot use. It's not the kind with the small bubbles (like the one used in the #4 bubble mailers) otherwise I could use it myself. The bubbles are just a bit larger than the size of a toonie. They come in sheets of about 13" x 14", some of which are joined together. Right now I have 12 sheets but am expecting another shipment to come in within a few weeks and should received another 10 sheets or so. I also have popcorn and some empty boxes. I prefer to recycle them than throw them out in the trash, especially if someone can use them.

Would anyone be intersted in picking them up once the rest of them come in later this month?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I would use it - it's just a small amount for my purposes, but I would use it for sure so will wait to see if anyone else needs it - if not I will pick it up. Thanks for the thoughtful offer!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi craftycatsattic,

I can definitely use the bubble wrap! I've been trying to find a supply at a decent price and haven't been able to find any locally.

I'm just east of Ottawa, so not too far a drive .... this would be a great excuse for a day trip to Montreal 🙂

If nobody else wants the popcorn and the boxes I would be happy to take those too.

Thanks,
Lisa
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi Craftycatsattic,

I would be interested in the popcorn and boxsets you have. You can email me and I can call you or other way around. I am also from south Shore of Montreal (St-Lambert).

Frederic
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi. I just wanted to update that I have received my order so I have more boxes and bubble wrap but have more coming as I placed another order. I also found some more of the same bubble wrap lying around here with a lot more boxes.

Frederic, you are just next door to me but I am assuming you are no longer interested as you have not responded to the email I sent you last Wednesday on the 11th.

So that leaves Purple.unicorn and art-in-the-making. Art you answered first so if you want it it's yours when the rest comes in. Purple.unicorn if art doesn't want it (or some of it) it's yours. I would not want you to come all this way though for nothing...please note that the bubble wrap with the bigger air pockets is more rigid than standard bubble wrap. My supplier ships heavy boxes of books and puts the boxes in a bigger box with the bubble wrap acting as a filler in between the two boxes. Since I send out smaller groups of books, envelopes or small book boxes are all I need and the bubble wrap is of no use for me.

Just let me know what you guys want to do.

Thanks!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Lisa...by the way, I used to work in the Jewelry business and knew the Montreal rep from SWAROVSKI quite well!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi craftycatsattic,

The bubble wrap sounds perfect. I can definitely use all of it - if art-in-the-making isn't interested, of course.

I could plan a few meetings in Montreal and make a day of it.

I'm interested in the boxes too, but I really only need a few specific sizes so I'll asq you about that.

Thanks again for posting your generous offer!

Lisa
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

dustys_gsm_shop
Community Member
Hi, I am located in Montreal and can definitely use bubble wrap. Can pick up as soon as yesterday. If still available, let me know and I am there!

Thanks
Dusty
Message 8 of 8
latest reply