Are there any statistics on the sale of items and the price they sell for? (Franklin Mint plates)

Hi

I have approximately 90 Franklin Mint plates I want to sell. However, there are over 5000 on eBay. Is it possible to find statistics on which plates sell and for what price do they generally sell for? Also, what is the rate of sales of Franklin Mint plates?

I also have other different items I would like to sell. Having the tools to competitively price the items would not only benefit myself, but eBay would have a lot to gain with the increased sales.

Thanks, Julie

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are there any statistics on the sale of items and the price they sell for? (Franklin Mint plates)

Use advanced search:

Search including

• Title and description
  • Completed listings
  • Sold listings
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I am so glad ebay has finally added a Sold feature (I think they added it as a tab that didn't always appear. Then it was gone as I recall, Now it's back but in a different location).

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Although Franklin Mint turns out lovely items, they sell to the final customer and there is basically no secondary market.

As heirs wrap up estates, these "collectibles"  become available at prices way way below the purchase price.

FWIW, the later in the run the fewer are sold, as the subscribers drop the subscription. So very generally, if there are 25 items in the series, there will be many of #1 and relatively fewer of #25.

But remember that everyone who wanted them was able to buy them when they came out.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply