Attn: Pinks . No Notification for Recent Promo

The title says it all. We did NOT receive notification about the .15 listing special. None to either of our personal emails. None to either of our buying or selling ids (my messages) I am sure I am not the only one inconvenienced by this so, my question to you is, How are you going to make this up to us? Anxiously awaiting your response.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

alero0
Community Member
Same thing happened to me. I would like an answer too.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

u-deserv-it
Community Member
count me in:|
Kat
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

funkywatch
Community Member
Very interested here too
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
You may want to post this question to the Pinks on the Selling board or Canada Town Square.

The next Pink is not expected through here until sometime after the next appearance of Haley's Comet...

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Bill. Thanks for the heads up. Done and done. The Halleys/Pink race is officially on.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
lol treasure-pot

Bill

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Update. I just looked in at my post on the Sellers Board. This was actually my first visit and first posting to that board. I won't comment but invite you to have a look on your own.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

djbullet2005
Community Member
I caught the promotion right before midnight, I believe I seen it on the boards. I'm always trying to list my high ticket rare item at this time because I don't want to pay $5 each time I list it!
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Sorry snoopwiz... should have been more specific. You went over to the Seller Central board on .com where you got a pretty rude greeting. There is a Selling on eBay board on .ca where you may have reached a more sympathetic crowd.

Our US counterparts appear to be blessed with an eBay that actually wants customers to take advantage of the promotions when they are announced. If they are to be believed, everyone received email notifictaion of the promotion.

Apparenty eBay.ca either could care less or couldn't be bothered to make the effort.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hey Bill. No worries about the Sellers Board. That will be my first and last visit there. I will check out the .ca version as you suggested.

I sure would love to see ebay.ca become a little more proactive instead of the constant lip-service by way of the odd board announcement by their "saviour du jour" which rarely amounts to anything at all. We all know how difficult it is to make a go of it in Canada as it is but, when they cant get their act together enough to send a simple email to their sellers in Canada then I can only wonder how we fit in to their great scheme of things. I will continue to plod along here, doing my thing but at the same time, exploring any and all external possibilities....

Message 11 of 11
latest reply