BUYER DEFRAUDED NEED HELP!!!!!

I made a purchase on Ebay of 860.00US from a seller with 29 positive feedback. We paid with a money order... Seller said that the item was shipped and provided a tracking #. Tried to track the package and it said that the # was invalid. Contacted the seller and she said that is was shipped USPS Parcel Post so it was not trackable online so she would go to the post office and track it for me. She emailed me back saying that the post office can not confirm the delivery or whereabouts of the package so she filed a claim to insurance to get the money and said that she would refund our money that day through a wire bank transfer. We provided all the necessary information and recieved nothing. It has been since Dec 14 that we heard from her. We have called and left 3 messages and left several emails. We also reported an unrecieved item and escalated it 2 days ago. What I want to know is WHAT ELSE CAN I DO????? This seller is not a registered user anymore. I do not want her to do this to anyone else so I want to go to the full extent that I can to prosecute her. If anyone can lead me in the right direction please help me.

Thanks James
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Item number?
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

If you paid for this item with paypal, funded with your cc, I'd file for a chargeback right now. Your seller is NARU'D meaning they have been suspended by Ebay.
Get on it before it's too late,

Jaime
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

See the original post:

We paid with a money order...
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

James,
I think your best chance of seeing some or all of your money back is by conventional means - try reporting her to USPS for postal fraud for a start. Other options are detailed on this useful website about internet fraud:
http://www.basestealer.com/
Ann
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

grade_a_consignments
Community Member
We complain about paypal a lot but jeec0305's situation is one good reason that paypal is a good option for purchasers. I had a claim to recover my payment through paypal for a notbook computer purchased about 2 years ago but was never received. Paypal refunded my money after there waiting period with no problems. I just wish they wouldn't charge such excessive exchange rates.

Ralph
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

grade_a_consignments
Community Member
notebook

Ralph
Message 8 of 8
latest reply