Back to 100 %......!!!!!!!!!!!

Yee-haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I have been punished enough for my one negative and now have my 100% positive feedback rating back again!!!

Finally!! I think I will go out and celebrate!........:-D

Judy
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Time to buy something from you and give you a hard time;-)

Congrats!

Xena
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Vraiement t'es trop bonne ! Je vais t'offrir un morceau de gateau. Oublie pas d'appelé le journal local pour leur informé de tes succes.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Time to buy something from you and give you a hard time

Now what is it you sell?......;-)

Vraiement t'es trop bonne ! Je vais t'offrir un morceau de gateau. Oublie pas d'appelé le journal local pour leur informé de tes succes.

Thanks marsu450. I will call the local paper right away. I am sure they will be right over to do an interview!!....:^O
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

itrecovery
Community Member
I think 100% is virtually impossible if you sell enough. I had it only ones in last 4 years. One a year there is a nutcase that misunderstands something or just have a bad day....
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

I think 100% is virtually impossible if you sell enough.

1213 in the past year not counting the ones that didn't leave feedback. It is possible but who knows for how long. The one I did get was not a nutcase. She left a neg saying she had not received a refund. She HAD received one about a month earlier and was notified at that time. So she either forgot or doesn't read her email.
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Way to go, Judy!

Glad to see you're posting to the board once again. You've been missed!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Thanks Susan......:-)
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

"I think 100% is virtually impossible if you sell enough."

Please define "enough"! .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

"I think 100% is virtually impossible if you sell enough."

Depends on what you sell and to whom... If you are selling to a clearly defined SIG 100% is normal unless you screw people, if you sell to the unwashed masses you are probably correct.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

"Depends on what you sell and to whom... :"

Not really.

If it were true (it is NOT) all honest sellers selling a specific group of products would show 100%. That is NOT the case.

http://blog.sellerdome.com/?p=17 .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

For example, the Canadian stamp seller with the highest feedback rating (72,187) shows a feedback rating of 99.1% with DSR of 4.7, 4.6, 4.5 and 4.4

Despite 47 neutral and 51 negative in the last twelve months, buyers have purchased hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stamps from that seller.

As stated before, the importance of feedback rating and DSR are grossly overestimated. Buyers do not seem to care. .
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Yet Pierre is selling to a clearly defined SIG and has 100%

47 neutral and 51 negative says 98 buyers were unhappy and suggests they feel they were screwed in some way.

Thank you for providing definitive proof of my original statement. :-x
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

"proof"

???

You should get a job as a politician. They need expertize is twisting facts to fit their perspective, regardless of merit. .
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

"If you are selling to a clearly defined SIG 100% is normal unless you screw people"

Which part are you disputing... you do know you have 100% feedback right ?

Are you suggesting that 47 neutral and 51 negs does not constitute 98 buyers that feel they got screwed in some way ?
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

HotTip #39

People who live in glass houses shouldn't use Post It notes....?:|
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Hi Ampurtle,

So basically what your saying is that the negative & neutral feedbacks that you received from your clients since the new feedback and old (which we don't see anymore)indicate that you "screwed" these clients ? Is this correct ? And you probably have other seller ids.?:|

"Don't think linear".
Message 17 of 17
latest reply