Basic picture uploader issues???

Does anyone experiences problems with basic picture uploader?? The "BROWSE" button is not there to choose your pictures, its on ebay.ca for the last couple of days, called ebay, cleared my cache, still no results. Tried the Standard uploader but it does not work the same as

If you have had similar problem and got it solved your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Post your issue in the eBay.com Photos &HTML forum. This issue has appeared there in the past weeks. Post your browser name and version as well as you computer operating system.

One cause is if you use Internet Explorer on Windows 7 and upgraded to Internet Explorer 10. If you use compatibility mode in Internet Explorer it might help.

You may want to try FireFox. The latest version is 21.0.0 but I have read it is causing issues. I currently use FireFox 20.0.1 with no issues. I have FireFox option setting to not upgrade FireFox automatically, to just inform me that an new version exists. I always wait for for the latest version to be out for a few weeks before I upgrade.

If you use the latest version of FireFox, it allows you use the new picture uploader. I find the new picture uploader to work well.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks, I tried to access the forum there and it would not let me in, will try the firefox.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply