Being Verified!

Hello!  Last Friday while trying to purchase an item the transaction was refused by paypal because I had reached what they call my sending limit.  I had never heard of this and so was quite surprised.  The fact that paypal will do this in the middle of a transaction leaving a person unable to pay doesn't seem right.  Luckily the seller was understanding of the situation and left me a invoice to pay once I'm verified.  Well, I have just been verified and now there is another problem.  Someone mentioned on here that once your verified a person can pick which payment method you want to use with paypal.  Continue with your credit card or debited straight out of your bank account.  I would rather paypal continue debiting my credit card but it seems as if, now that I have verified my account, they want to just debit my bank account.  I have tried to find a way to be able to change paypal back to my credit card and can't figure this out at all.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I have lost a couple of bids already and a few things on my watch list have gone by the wayside also.  No fun!!  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Being Verified!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Being Verified!

Sorry , didn't finish your question.... PP defaults balance first , bank second . When that page comes up , click on more/other funding options and will take you to your credit card page for paying.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply