Best Offer Submissions

izzame
Community Member

Hi

Is there a way that I can see if there have been any "best offers" on a active listing that have been submitted but rejected according to the amount that I set up ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Best Offer Submissions

I do believe there is, somewhere, the ability to see that offers had been auto rejected. Unsure if the amount shows. I have no idea where this is.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a bulk system to view offers. You have to open each item separately and look at offers and it will be on the bottom left of your screen

If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

I think that only works when you get another offer.

You will have to open each item and look at the top of your screen under time left. It will tell you how many offers you have and when you look at the offer, it will tell you how much and that it was automatically declined.

It is a tedious process and not sure if it is worth your time or not, especially if you have a large number.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

There is a buyer activity log which shows if anyone who was blocked tried to buy or bid.

You might find the history of your BO items there as well.  It's worth a look.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

Thanks everyone for your help & suggestions. Just more curious if this best offer idea is attracting any potential buyers but their offers may have been rejected. I guess what really got me interested was receiving an email asking why I don't ship to Italy ? It kind of set off a few alarms as I also thought that potential buyers from blocked ship countries also were blocked from sending an email to me. 

I also think that I may only be able to see if there is an actual offer.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

The only offers that are actually sent to you by email are the ones above your minimum accepted.

The rest just get auto decline. They show on the listing but you get no email for those.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

You can try this ....Go to active listing on selling manager. In the search area for your active listings click on Status - With Offers - Search

I don't know if it will show all offers are just ones that haven't been accepted or rejected yet.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

In the eBay app (if you're brave enough to use it!) under selling, when you click on one of your listings it will show you "You have declined the buyer's offer" even if the offer was from a couple weeks back. I think you have the option to review all previous offers when you click on it again.
But this is my experience and I don't auto reject or accept offers, so it may not work for you.
Also, eBay app.
*Shudder*
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Best Offer Submissions

On slightly off topic note, I love having best offers made. It lets me see my buyer history... today I received two best offers. One buyer had private feedback so I declined this one, who knows if this person leaves a lot of negatives and what not. The other buyer left a bunch of neutrals (she commented that item arrived early but has small scratches) and a few negs out of 180 feedbacks... yup, declined and blocked. Why give myself headache over a few dollars profit, right?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply