Blank listings.

I have periodically noticed a new glitch in the past few days. When I click on some of the listings in my store all I can see is a message at the top saying that this listing is live, then a big white space, and then the listing title.

I just did a search for Maple Leaf Copper Ring within my store. The first time I clicked on them, only one of the 4 showed the actual listing. After trying each one a few times they would eventually show the listing but when I tried it again it was blank once more.

These particular ones were all FP. One showed the message at the top that the item had sold. A buyer clicking on that would assume that the listing had ended. Now I will have to back and try some of my auctions.

Has anyone else noticed this happening?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Blank listings.

I've noticed that when I've clicked on a listing from my ebay page. When I refresh, the page comes up. I haven't had that problem with anyone else's listings though.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Blank listings.

I've had some similar issues.
For one, when I create a listing and enter in all the data then click next, I get BIG RED letters stating to enter a description.. what did they think that I just spent the last 20 minutes doing?
and I have been doing this for 10 years, so I do know what I'm doing.

Secondly.. sometimes when I go to look at an auction, it's blank. And I have to refresh the page to see the text.

I run Firefox on XP sp3.. bizarre.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Blank listings.

I am not that computer savvy but I know that Firefox has issues with some things. I also use Firefox.

The problem is intermittent but I don't spend all of my time clicking on my listings either, so I don't really know how often it happens.

I haven't had the big red letters as you did, ipideas, at least not yet.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Blank listings.

I use Firefox here too.Tonight it happened quite a few times when I was checking other seller's closed listings. Very strange.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Blank listings.

I left feedback tonight for another seller. When I clicked on the listing in my Won items it took 7 clicks before I could see the listing.

I did notice another thing tonight. When I scrolled down more white space to the very bottom of the blank listing page there was a link to view the listing and another one to view the order details. Very strange.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply