Bombing Suspect # 2 is in custody

....alive, with unspecified medical needs.

A very long day...well, 5 days.
Beware of kittens with red bows, bullies in bandannas, and whining broken records.

€ Lucifleur

~Lucifleur
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

snikrep2010
Community Member

I have been glued to the Boston news channel since this started.

What a horrible terrifying time for all involved. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Good job guys ... Lock em up and throw away the key..

Be sure to put him in a boston jail 😉

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Make sure  to put him in a cell with the throne facing Mecca !

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Lets hope these guys were working individually.

Hate to think others are waiting in the wings.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I think the attention being paid to Boston is misplaced and over-done.

Why isn't the corporate terrorism in Texas at the top of news? A company blows up their business, and a town, killing 14 people and that is ho-hum? Don't those victims deserve the same respect as the ones in Boston? There is no such thing as an accident. Someone has to deliberately do something.

Boston has been turned into a media driven event.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Did they use dogs to search for him?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Why isn't the corporate terrorism in Texas at the top of news?

Not patriotic enough.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Geez, the FBI was warned about the older brother 2 years ago, someone really messed-up there.  😞

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I think the difference was the chase which was the media frenzy.. If all Crazies would have been killed in the bombing or it was a sucide bombing it would have played out the same way as the other events with less media

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

yes the fbi knew of them 2 years ago for for the sake of being politically correct nothing was done then and look at it now .. The goverment scared to do what they should have done because of the possible political uproar it would have caused to deport 2 innocent sketchy kids..

I think there was not much they could have done here to prevent it it was a double edged sword but if not for political stances I am sure they would have gave those kids the boot 2 years ago

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

yes the fbi knew of them 2 years ago for for the sake of being politically correct nothing was done then and look at it now

There is a lot of loose information floating around. What I heard and seen on TV with an FBI interview is that the FBI had an interest in the older brother only, not the young brother. Neither did they give him a pass out of political correctness, they simply couldn't find anything that he had done wrong or any association he had that was suspicious or a concern.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I think the attention being paid to Boston is misplaced and over-done. 

Why isn't the corporate terrorism in Texas at the top of news? A company blows up their business, and a town, killing 14 people and that is ho-hum? Don't those victims deserve the same respect as the ones in Boston? There is no such thing as an accident. Someone has to deliberately do something. 

Boston has been turned into a media driven event.

I would agree with this.  Although, hopefully, the deaths in Texas are the result of an accident - not something that can be blamed on someone who killed intentionally. 

More and more, the news media is attempting to drive the news.  Love to have a dollar for every time that CNN said that they didn't know what was going on and wouldn't speculate - and then they speculated.  CNN thinks that they should have access to whoever and whatever they want - when they want it.  Many times I have heard them say the some politician or civil servant would not speak to them - and they couldn't understand why. 

When CNN calls, you better damn well answer your phone and tells us what we want to know. 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply