Bought item almost 2 months ago and never received it, even though seller shipped it

I purchased an item (Doctor Who pajama pants for my son for Christmas) on eBay on Nov 21/13. Seller shipped item on Nov 22/13 via USPS tracking number: LZ147041677US. Last tracking information was on Nov 25/13 in Los Angelas. There has been no updates since. It is now Jan 3/14 and I have not received my item. I've contacted the seller on eBay and they tell me to contact customs so I contact Canada Customs as well as USPS and they tell me to contact Canada Post. Canada Post tells me to contact Canada Customs, so frustrating as no one, including the seller can help me.  CBSA also verified the status of my package on the Canada Post Web site using the tracking number I provided and the status indicates that “2013/11/25/ the item left USLAXA at 19:36, and is en route to Canada”. So as far as I know the item I paid for is lost somewhere. What can I do? Do I open a claim?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Bought item almost 2 months ago and never received it, even though seller shipped it

Yes

Do it now !

You only have 45 days from the date of the transaction.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If over 45 days have passed, you will not be able to open an eBay/Paypal Dispute. In that case, go to the credit card from which your payment was processed by Paypal and call the 1-800 Customer Service number on the back.

Ask about a chargeback.

The CS clerk will need the amount you paid including postage, the transaction number and the date of the transaction. Have that information handy for her.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

kawaiiclay
Community Member

You should demand the money back from the seller. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply