Bug inshipping

Just bought a few items and the shipping amounts changed constantly. Checked other computers and it is eBay not my device. Example shipping was $22 when confirmed buying and the shipping listed under my purchases waiting to be paid was $96.  Two items from the same seller. hit pay and checked invoice and they were as listed with combo disc also. So I figure it is eBay. Anyone else experience this? Tried to contact eBay but as usual that is not possible.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Bug inshipping

Were these sold by someone using G.S.P? Have you asked the seller to send you an invoice instead of paying the automated one?

I had a similar problem (not to your extreme though) of being overcharged. I contacted the seller and he personally sent me an invoice with the correct amount.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Bug inshipping

Hi

Sorry it took so long getting back to you. No it had nothing to do with gsp. The charges for shipping kept changing in the listing as if it was a bug. I watched it flicker and the number changed, weird. There seems to be a glitch.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Bug inshipping

Good Day:

Did you contact the seller?

Did you manage to get to the bottom of this?

Like I mentioned previously any time I see something I want but the postage rate acts up or keeps changing I contact the seller, explain what I'm seeing and ask for a clarification of rates or if something happens after I've won or bought you can always ask the seller to send you an invoice with the correct postage. I've never had a seller who wasn't willing to comply.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply