Buyer changing his mind and ask for full refund after shippment

My question for ebay is about how they can protect honest sellers that did everything correctly and yet the buyers have a way around it to either change their mind after shippment or scam the seller by claim a refund and then picking up the item from the post office.

You see, a normal buyer would pay for the purchase in two or thrre days and wait a week to two weeks for it to arrive. If it has not arrive by then you would ask the seller if it is on the way and if he can provide a tracking number so that they can check online. But this buyer took 7 days to pay and fours days after that he filed a claim the very momenbt he could. When the item does arrive onbody answer the door and said that a delivery notice was never received. I explained to him that even without a delivcery notice, he can still go and pick up the item as long as he has the tracking number and ID proving that he lives at that address but he refused to do that either claimming all he want is a full refund. I arranged for a second delivery and told him the date and guess what? He wasn't there again. I then offer to refund him the purchased amount but not the postage since I have proved that it was shipped out but he also declined that offer. It really does not seem to be a buyer that wanted to pay for the item at all.

Even that there is a tracking number to prove the attemted delivery, the bottom line is if the buyer does not pick up or answer the door in second delivery attemt and waited 2 weeks, he will win the case and get a full refund. After that he has all the time in the world to pick it up from the post office since it will be there for one month and even if it gets to returned to me, I will have to pay the shipping there and again back. What justice is this according to e-bay and paypal?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What justice is this according to e-bay and paypal?

What justice is this that we have already read & commented about your situation in 3 other threads and yet you post about it again? ?:|

LINK

LINK

LINK

Please keep the same topic to just one thread. I can understand your frustration but spamming the boards isn't going to change anything. The people who read the boards are sellers & buyers and can't change things. No one who works at ebay or paypal is going to read your comments on these boards.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
And in the US too.

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Powersellers-Discussion-Board/Buyer-Changing-His/510233969
Message 3 of 3
latest reply