Buyers name: ebayschool(c/o Amerigent Services)

This name shows-up on the ship to address of a buyer listed as being from South Korea and being a member since May 8, 07! In this short time, he collected already a neg. for non payment. Payment for my $66US item is pending and so is any reply from the buyer.
Should I even wait for a reply? or just relist! Is there such a thing as "ebayschool(c/o Amerigent Services)"
in California? If not - how do you report him to ebay! Will they bother to act on it? Your opinion please.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you look if the payment was confirmed by Paypal ? If payment is not confirmed or verified , I would probably not send.

Frederic
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
ummmmmm...just a heads up...i had a bidder from a new ebayer a while back on a pricy figurine...address came up 'ebay school'...i thought it was rather strange. a couple of days later, i had an email from ebay themselves stating they had cancelled the bid due to a fraudulent buyer....do not ship your item out...please...either contact ebay, or cancel his bid or something...the fact that he already has a negetive, and that's his only feedback, too much coincidence and too risky, i'd say...good luck..
Kat
Message 3 of 3
latest reply