COLD HERE :(

sunshine2426
Community Member
Good Morning everyone 🙂
I find the weather here in Montreal this spring really cold and wet, I'm still heating my house 😞
How is spring everywhere else in Canada?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

katiusciav
Community Member
good mernin' sunshine 🙂
same here in ottawa-well, at least yesterday anyways-cool and rainy-DAMP-which i hate! and today is a little rainy as well, but isn't going to go very high-maybe 18 degrees, and yes, our heat is still on! but i think it will be for a while overnight anyways-it has to be pretty warm during the day for the heat to be turned off overnight. if montreal is anything like ottawa, your thermostat will literally go from heat to air conditioner in ONE DAY!!!
Kat
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Kitchener is cool but sunny this morning. Yesterday was wet and dreary so maybe we are out of the gloomy weather. I hope we can drift some of this sun to both of you for the next few days.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I'll take the rain any day to snow. I'm also from Montreal and we've had a bad month of April with alot of snow (The rain is not so bad)B-)

Frederic
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
I live 45 minutes from Montreal in St Lazare in the country so it's much cooler and a lot of snow 2 weeks ago and tons of rain. Please, please send me some sunshine, I need it.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
... just finished packing it up and its on its way.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Cool,wet in Palmerston
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
With many clouds of hot air drifting up from Kitchener.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
Thanks Bill 😉 Looking forward to getting it soon.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
....ummmmmmmm...send some my way too...sunshine that is...:-)
Kat
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I just have to ditto what Bill said. With Stratford and Kitchener being so close we are practically neighbours! Today is beautiful--no coat. It is supposed to cool down tomorrow though. The heat has been off and on.
Judy
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
Wow... Bill that was fast! The sun finally came out around 4 this afternoon.Thanks 🙂
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Sunshine... you're welcome... it did take the pulling of some strings (especially on the weekend).:-)

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 13 of 13
latest reply