CP free envelopes

For those who forgot, the 100 11"x17" free envelopes from Canada Post are available, as mentioned in ebay Pillars.

Just log in and order. I found them doing a search for "ebay."
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

CP free envelopes

shooger
Community Member
Message 2 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

www.canadapost.ca/obc/ebay
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

muminlaw
Community Member
I just logged in, found 'em and was told they have 0 in stock! We must've really done a run on them!

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

tpman99
Community Member
Under which heading are these envelopes are? Packaging products?

TIA
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

tpman99
Community Member
Nevermind found it 😃

search ebay 😃
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

discountlabelsupplies
Community Member
Waitasec...do you have to have a powersellers account with CP in order to get the free envelopes? I have a regular account with a deep discount (Level 3) with CP and I'm afraid to mention to them that I'm a powerseller because I don't want to mess things up. They would probably raise my pricing to the negligable discount that ps's get.

Right now I receive free packing slips that fit an 8.5" x 11" paper folded once. NICE!!

Too bad we don't get free boxes like they do in the U.S.
Message 7 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

rd1000
Community Member
WHatever you do, do not tell them you are a powerseller. I have made that mistake. No more help whatsoever.
Message 8 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

I ordered 100 - I hope they arrive. It seems too good to be true - these envelopes are almost $1 each at Staples.

Keep trying, Glenda - maybe they have a daily quota!

Ann
Message 9 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

gem-n-i-gemstonz
Community Member
Help! Cant find my "Pillars", and the CP site is asking for a reference and keyword. Anyone know what I am supposed to put there? Thanks!

Jaqui

Gem Am I

The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. -Ram Dass

Message 10 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

gem-n-i-gemstonz
Community Member
Never mind...once I put in credit card info(in spite of the fact that it is free), it didnt ask for that info anymore. I ordered them too, and I am alos hoping they arrive.

Jaqui

Gem Am I

The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. -Ram Dass

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

shoplineca
Community Member
discountlabelsupplies
I am in the same boat as you. I have a Level 3 discount and I believe that I have somehow slipped through the cracks of the CP beauracracy and I dont want to rock the boat and have them do something because I am a Power Seller.

I get all my supplies free from them and terrific shipping rates and they have backed off cubing somewhat.

Malcolm
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

muminlaw
Community Member
Well, all I've got is a VentureOne so I ordered mine today. Not sure what I'm going to do with envelopes that big, but I guess I'll think of something! Maybe sell 'em on eBay? ]:)

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

shooger
Community Member
It asked me for my "Canada Post Customer Number" which I don't have, so I can't get them.
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

Why? What happens if they find out, and how do you get a level 3 discount which I assume is better than the limited 5% Venture One discount CP offers?
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

shoplineca
Community Member
gezeilstra
I believe that the road blocks in getting a Level 3 out of CP today are quite steep.

To put it in a nutshell, you need to ship out over 4500 items via Express Post and Expedited Parcel per year (thats at least 85 per week).

Small packets and regular mail do not count towards the minimum quota.

Malcolm
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

Shooger -

Don't you have a VentureOne card? That's the number I used. I did have trouble logging into OBC (its been a long time & I'd forgotton my login ID) but telephone help was great - asked for my Venture One number and emailed me the info right away.

Ann
Message 17 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

tpman99
Community Member
Got my free envelopes today 😃 Not sure what I can do with it but hey its free 😃

:-p
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

WARNING:

Do not get excited with these "Free Flexipacks for Shipping" unless you sell paper.

Just white plastic envelopes with the logo. No bubbles. No padding.

Message 19 of 32
latest reply

CP free envelopes

shooger
Community Member
Ann,

I had a ventureone card, but I ripped it up long ago because all it did was let me save 5% when shipping medium sized packages to Lithuania. I only do that about once a year, so it wasn't worth the space in my wallet. 😛
Message 20 of 32
latest reply