Can I sell my products to oversea ebay sellers?

mimosamm
Community Member

Dear all, this is Lynan from Mimocase, which is a creative Apple and samsung accessory Manufacturer. We have our own ebay shop. Can we also sell our product to other ebay sellers and they put our products on their shop. Is this legal?

If we can do this, how can we find such ebay sellers?

Thannks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

scifan57
Community Member
You are free to sell your products to any eBay members you choose. What they do with them afterwards is up to them. It doesn't violate any eBay rules for the buyer to re-sell the item in their own eBay store.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello Lynan,

What you're asking, then, is for Canadian sellers to sell your wares on your behalf.  You say you have an ebay store, so I don't see the need to have others to hawk your wares for you.  Moreover, I do not imagine most established sellers would want to act as a reseller for a product unless they are able to ascertain the reliability of that product.  Add that to the considerable expense of shipping items through Canada Post.  Why would that interest you? It is far cheaper to mail things from your own country.

If your product is any good at all, it will sell.  And since you can offer exceptionally low shipping rates from where you are registered, -  then if your customer service is first rate and you are always honest and trustworthy you will not need to piggy-back on Canadian sellers.  You will be doing enviably well on your own.

It seems to me the thing to do is list your product on ebay like everyone else and sell internationally like other sellers.  How successful you become will be up to you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply