Can someone please contact me regarding my problem with my feedback?This is 7th time asking.

I had sold some cards to a customer who was a new memeber from the U.S.He paid on a Saturday and I shipped out the items the following Tuesday from Canada.The new member only allowed me 6 business days for the shipment to arrive at his location,which obviously it did not.He then gave me a nasty message saying I was a "rip off artist" and feedback saying for people not buy buy anything from me because he did not receive his cards within 6 business days and it has pretty much ruined my 100% feedback which I had for over 6 years and now I am at 95.6%.

6 times I tried to contact eBay to find out if this malicious feedback can be changed as I know he received the cards because they were never sent back to me.

Can anyone help me at all with this?

Thanks,

Mike(4orrific) 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can someone please contact me regarding my problem with my feedback?This is 7th time asking.

@4orrific wrote:

I had sold some cards to a customer who was a new memeber from the U.S.He paid on a Saturday and I shipped out the items the following Tuesday from Canada.The new member only allowed me 6 business days for the shipment to arrive at his location,which obviously it did not.He then gave me a nasty message saying I was a "rip off artist" and feedback saying for people not buy buy anything from me because he did not receive his cards within 6 business days and it has pretty much ruined my 100% feedback which I had for over 6 years and now I am at 95.6%.

6 times I tried to contact eBay to find out if this malicious feedback can be changed as I know he received the cards because they were never sent back to me.

Can anyone help me at all with this?

Thanks,

Mike(4orrific) 

Hi 4orrific,

I forwarded your concern to Customer Support - they should be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply