Can't locate item being shipped to me.

tracqua_0
Community Member

I need help trying to locate my purchase.  I got an email from seller confirming payment and shipment.  There is nothing in my ebay account on this purchase.  Not sure what I am suppose to do.  I can forward email from seller with ID and transaction number.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If there is no order in your ebay purchase history, and you did not receive this email in your ebay messages (only to your personal email address) then  this is most likely a spoof email, do not click on any links or provide any sensitive information. You can forward the email to spoof@ ebay.ca for investigation.

http://pages.ebay.ca/securitycentre/Yourself/phishingtutorial.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@tracqua_0 wrote:

I need help trying to locate my purchase.  I got an email from seller confirming payment and shipment.  There is nothing in my ebay account on this purchase.  Not sure what I am suppose to do.

Did you pay with paypal ?

Then you can check the transactions there for details.

-..-

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No, by credit card and it went through.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Was it a Guest order?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I did try to login in as a Guest like I read access code and email address doesn't work. The one they provided in the email to me.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You can't log in as a guest. You also cannot use the same email address with THIS account you created to post if you've used it to purchase as a Guest and still get your Order Details. If you used the same email address for both, this is probably the stem of your difficulty. Temporarily change the email address associated with the account you are using now, log out, clear your cache, restart your computer and go back to your original email message confirming order placed and try again.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply