Canada Letter Post Delivery option on new ebay.ca listings does not exist - Why?

artemiscomp
Community Member

Hi,

I am just starting out and have started listing low cost items on EBay.ca. I provide free shipping using Canada Letter Post, however - it's not one of the options in the drop down delivery methods when I post the listing. Because of this, I cannot print labels in EBay and/or PayPal. Are they phasing this method of delivery out on EBay.ca? I tried using the flat rate method, but still can't purchase postage online.

Thanks, Artemiscomp  🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Canada Letter Post Delivery option on new ebay.ca listings does not exist - Why?

As far as I know, you have never been able to print lettermail postage from paypal.  Buy stamps at your local postal outlet and toss them in a red mailing bin at a convenient location.  Manually mark the items shipped in your sold list.

I also ship lettermail when possible.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Nothing you have listed at present can be sent by Letter Mail.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Use Flat Rate shipping once you have determined the dimensions and weight of your packaged item.

That will allow you to indicate that you will use LetterMail to ship.

The maximum weight for this service is 500 grams and the maximum thickness is 2 cm.

But you will have to use stamps (or a PO counter shipping label) for mailing.

You can use Light Packet which is the same service, with the same dimensional criteria, but is more expensive. This label can be printed, but like its sibling, it cannot be tracked or insured.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply